- Everything can be seen from paved parking lot
- Falls can be seen from bridge on Rt 11
- Paved path from the parking lot to see upper falls; there’s also a specifically marked handicap trail to see more of the upper falls.
- Most everything is accessible from paved pathway
- Paved walkway with bridge that gives you a direct view of waterfalls
- Views of gorge can be seen from parking lot.
- Trail is a little bit rocky but still accessible per a little bit of weaving.
- Parking and bridge can be accessed by paved roadway
- .1mi paved path leads to bridge where you can see gorge head on
- Trail is unpaved, but pretty easily accessible with a wheelchair, at least to the lower falls.
- Falls can be seen from overlook to left of the bridge.
- Accessible from Somersworth entrance off of Route 108
- Overall view is visible from parking area or sidewalk in front of falls
- Falls can be partially seen from roadside
- Entirety can be seen from the parking area
- Road is a dirt path, but still smooth enough to access. As long as you stay along the sides of the bridge, it is easily and safely accessible.
- Different parts of the falls can be seen roadside